Please see the below questions
Here’s how Saint works… Please read carefully
- There are specific DISPATCH dates (usually a Tuesday, Thursday and Friday), you can select this at the checkout when you finalise your order
- All goods are shipped the same day they are baked and they arrive the day after shipping – you can expect them on a Wednesday/Friday/Saturday (depending on which dispatch date you selected) but we can not guarantee this since we use external couriers.
- Croissants should be eaten the day they arrive, Cronuts will last 3 days from arrival – keep all goods at an ambient temperature and do not keep them in the fridge
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, but the courier will keep you updated via email – please check your junk/spam folder for tracking information before asking us
- No refunds or replacements are given for incorrect or incomplete addresses
- We cannot control the weather so unfortunately no refunds are given for orders that arrive melted or warm
- None of our products are suitable for those with allergies – all Saint products contain or may contain wheat gluten, milk, eggs, nuts, soya, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts. Our full allergens matrix can be found here: SAINT ORDER TRACKER – Main Allergen Matrix 2021
- No refunds are given under any circumstances, unless orders do not arrive. They are tracked so we will be able to refund once the courier has informed us they are lost. Please make sure you are at home to accept your parcel.
If you have any questions please send us a message by clicking the button below.
You can order and pay via the website.
Your products will then be baked and sent out to their new loving homes on your selected dispatch date.
We do not accept orders via direct message or over the phone.
P&P is £6.75 and we send on a Fragile Service.
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR ADDRESS IS ENTERED CORRECTLY.
We cannot be held liable if you enter your address incorrectly/incomplete.
No refunds or replacements will be sent for wrong addresses
Yes, for collection please select local pickup at checkout. Your dispatch date will be your pick up date.
Collection details and timings will be emailed to you after you place an order for pick up.
All Saint baked products contain allergens and ingredients may be subject to change.
Allergens include, but are not limited to gluten, dairy, eggs, soya, nuts and peanuts.
If you wish to know details regarding allergens and dietary requirements, please contact the team using the contact us page before placing an order.
To view our Allergen Matrix click here: SAINT ORDER TRACKER – Main Allergen Matrix 2021
We only accept custom orders for orders with a minimum of 15+ pastries. Please submit a contact form and we will be in touch to discuss further details.
Yes! Many of our Croissant and Cronuts are suitable for Vegetarians, however some of toppings, confectionary and sprinkles are not Vegetarian friendly. Please contact us to clarify any dietary questions/requirements before placing an order.
Not yet, but watch this space for Vegan options coming soon!
Yes, each of our croissants and cronuts are unique and loaded by hand. Because they are an artisan product, your croissant may look slightly different to one you have seen online, but trust us, they ALL taste THE BOMB!
If you have made an error and would like to make changes to an order, please make us aware within the first hour after your order has been placed and we’ll do out utmost to make the appropriate changes for you.
In the unlikely event that your box does not get delivered, we are happy to offer compensation in the form of store credit for you to use against another order or merchandise.
Please make us aware of this and email us at email@example.com