Please see the below questions
Hey Angels! Here’s how Saint works… Please read carefully
- There are specific DISPATCH dates (usually a Wednesday), you can select this at the checkout when you choose your flavours
- All goods are shipped the same day/next day they are baked and they arrive the day after shipping – you can expect them on a Thursday but we cannot guarantee this.
- Croissants should be eaten the day they arrive, Cronuts will last 5 days from arrival – keep all goods at an ambient temperature
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, but the courier will keep you updated via email.
- No refunds or replacements are given for incorrect or incomplete addresses
- We cannot control the weather so unfortunately no refunds are given for orders that arrive melted or warm
- No products are suitable for those with allergies – all products contain or may contain wheat gluten, milk, eggs, nuts, soya, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts
- No refunds are given under any circumstances, unless orders do not arrive. They are tracked so I will be able to refund once the courier has informed us they are lost. Please make sure you are at home to accept your parcel.
If you have any questions please send us a message by clicking the button below.
You can order your Croissants and Cronuts and pay via the website.
Your products will then be baked and sent out to their new loving homes on your selected dispatch date.
P&P is either £5.50 or £6.50 depending on your location in the UK.
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR ADDRESS IS ENTERED CORRECTLY.
We cannot be held liable if you enter your address incorrectly/incomplete.
No refunds or replacements will be sent for wrong addresses
Yes, please select local pickup at checkout.
Collection details and timings will be emailed to you after you place an order for pick up.
All Saint baked products contain allergens and ingredients may be subject to change.
Allergens include, but are not limited to gluten, dairy, eggs, soya, nuts and peanuts.
If you wish to know details regarding allergens and dietary requirements, please contact the team using the contact us page before placing an order.
We only accept custom orders for corporate orders with a minimum of 20+ croissants. Please submit a contact form and we will be in touch to discuss further details.
Yes, we now offer delivery across the UK, whoop whoop!
Yes! All of our Croissant and Cronuts are suitable for Vegetarians, however some of toppings, confectionary and sprinkles are not Vegetarian friendly. Please contact us to clarify any dietary questions/requirements before placing an order.
Not yet, but watch this space for Vegan options coming soon!
Yes, each of our croissants and cronuts are unique and loaded by hand. Because they are an artisan product, your croissant may look slightly different to one you have seen online, but trust us, they ALL taste THE BOMB!
If you have made an error and would like to make changes to an order, please make us aware within the first hour after your order has been placed and we’ll do out utmost to make the appropriate changes for you.